Jobs at City Car Club
Want to be part of the City Car Club team?
City Car Club is the UK’s largest independent car club, providing a cost effective, hassle-free and greener alternative to car ownership. We’re a young, dynamic and creative company in an exciting and innovative industry.
With membership increasing year on year, we’re growing at a rapid pace and are always on the look out for new talent to join the team. City Car Club is an equal opportunities employer.
Please take a look at our current vacancies below or if you can’t see anything suitable but still think you have something to offer us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
No employment agencies please
Fleet Support Team Member – Full time – London
Keeping the fleet running smoothly and trouble-free for our 30,000 members is an absolute priority for us. To ensure we continue to deliver maximum member satisfaction, we currently have a vacancy for someone to join our fleet support team in London. We are looking for someone who is practical, has good local knowledge of the area, driving licence and ideally some vehicle maintenance experience. The full time role will include regular weekend scheduling and an element of on-call work as required.
To apply please email your CV and personal summary to email@example.com
No recruitment agencies
Clubhouse Team Leader – Full time (4 days on, 4 days off) – up to £21k – Leeds based
The successful candidate will be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and have previous team leader/supervisory experience in a customer facing environment.
This is an exciting and rewarding role for someone looking for a fresh challenge in a new and fast growing industry. The position is up to 40 hours per week and will include working a shift pattern alongside another Team Leader to ensure the department is supervised seven days a week. The position will pay up to £21k, dependent upon experience.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- General – To ensure general day to day running of the Clubhouse Team and ensuring all daily tasks are being carried out effectively and in a timely manner. Leading by example and ensuring the Clubhouse Team is promoted in a friendly and professional manner.
- Complaints/Escalation – Dealing with complaints/escalations from members/applicants and ensuring any resulting action points are followed through.
- Rota’s – Ensuring these are continuously kept up to date, with shift swaps, holidays, sickness & extra hours recorded. Overtime supplied on a monthly basis for payroll.
- Daily Tasks – Ensure weekly tasks/break list produced and kept up to date when holidays/sickness occurs. Proactively monitor daily task progress with team and re-assign tasks if necessary. Assisting on these tasks and inbound calls at peak periods.
- Clubhouse Info – Keeping team up to date on service level agreement (SLA’s) targets.
- Training – Providing training to new members of the team plus any additional training for current team members. Working with the Clubhouse Manager to ensure all training docs are kept up to date.
- Audits – Carry out audits to ensure SLA’s are achieved and any re-training needs for team member/s are identified. Ensure accurate recording of audit results, feedback to individuals and providing Clubhouse Manager with a monthly overview report.
- Billing Exceptions – Ensure trip data exceptions and open billing problems are investigated and resolved on a daily basis.
- Livechat/Social Media – Responding to livechat enquiries and ensuring this is monitored in absence. Assisting Marketing with social media responses in non-standard office hours.
- System Housekeeping – Ensuring application list is up to date, any duplicate applications are removed and partial audits regularly carried out to ensure member data is correct and up to date.
- Reports – Providing Clubhouse Manager with information in weekly update meeting and emailing a brief report at the end of each month with any on-going problems, feedback, key improvements, etc. Assistance to Clubhouse Manager with ad hoc reports when required.
- Team Meetings – Arranging regular team meetings including agenda, leading meeting, minutes, and action points thereafter.
- Cover – Acting up as Clubhouse Manager whilst on holiday/absence.
- Ad hoc – Assisting on projects, providing management with information, knowledge, etc.
Experience and person specification
- Previous work experience as a Team Leader or Supervisor in a customer service or technical help desk environment
- Good IT skills, database and CRM experience desirable
- Confident phone manner
- Friendly personality
- Ability to communicate clearly and calmly
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Good at working under pressure
- Ability to work well in a team
- Fluent English
- Driving licence and knowledge of cars useful but not essential
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter advising why you would be suitable for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment agencies
Development and Locations Executive – £30k to £35k – Leeds based
City Car Club is a leading and long standing major player in the fast growing car sharing/car club sector in the UK. With a membership in excess of 30,000 currently sharing 800 vehicles across 18 cities in England, Scotland and Wales, City Car Club is looking to strengthen its revenue by increasing the number of locations in which vehicles can be sited. This will be achieved by working with property developers and construction companies around the UK, through section 106 agreements, and voluntary commercial arrangements.
The ‘Development and Locations Executive’ will work with the Head of Locations to maximise the growth and revenue potential of the London developer market and exploit opportunities elsewhere in the UK.
The role will be based in City Car Club’s Leeds Head Office with regular travel to London and other cities as required.
Successful candidates will preferably have existing commercial and relationship management experience. They will have very strong time management, project management, communication and commercial skills and be able to be self-administrating in all aspects of their work. Successful candidates will be ambitious, professional and enthusiastic. They will have a passion for the environmental vision of City Car Club but with a clear ability to ensure solutions are commercially viable and as profitable possible for City Car Club. Experience of the car sharing sector would be advantageous but not essential. Experience of the UK and specifically London developer market would also be a highly attractive feature for a candidate.
To apply for the vacancy and find out more, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.